Consolidate, centralize and analyze supplier data to reduce costs and improve performance
Uncertainty in the marketplace has become today's norm, and protecting your business from risk and volatility in these conditions is a challenge. Without visibility into global spend, sourcing events, contracts and your supply base, you're putting your business at serious risk. Do you have the deep global visibility your procurement team needs to drive compliance, improvement and innovation? We'll show you how IBM can help -- through our portfolio of cloud-based, Software-as-a-Service and on-premise software solutions.
A-Z on Telecom Sourcing and Expense Management: Building the Business Case and Best Practices
In this interactive webinar, Russ Burd of 2Markets discusses how sourcing organizations can leverage their network inventory to transform telecom sourcing events. John Colbert shares IBM's own experience deploying the Emptoris Rivermine solution.
2013 CPO Study Survey Results Featuring the CPO of Novartis
Today’s procurement organizations are under intense pressure to adjust to rapid economic shifts. Watch this webinar to see the groundbreaking results of the industry's largest, most comprehensive Chief Procurement Officer study ever conducted followed by an interactive panel discussion with the high performing CPO of Novartis, Phillip Duncan and the CEO of Sourcing Interests Group, Dawn Evans.
Procurement: Managing Cost and Risk in a Complex World
Cost savings remains the #1 goal, but now procurement needs to minimize risk, ensure compliance and expand its contributions to the value chain. Learn how to gain visibility and control over complex spend and supplier relationships.
Transforming Big Blue's Procurement Operations
Called “magnificent” by the Harvard Business Review: IBM transformed from a hardware company into the leading global services and solutions provider—and procurement transformation was key to that success story. Join John Paterson, Chief Procurement Officer at IBM, to learn how this evolution is realizing over $7 billion in sustainable savings.
Procurement Challenge – You’ve Cut Costs, What’s Next?
Many organizations today are increasingly focusing their procurement, contract and supply base management functions on ensuring compliance and controlling risk in order to deliver value faster. Watch this webinar with experts from SpendMatters and learn how leading companies are powering their procurement transformation.
The Procurement Perspective
Procurement is crucial to delivering products and pricing that customers want, but growing supply chain complexity makes it more challenging than ever. An agile, integrated procurement environment enables you to optimize supplier interactions to generate value for customers in every transaction, mastering complexity and achieving sustainable savings.
Understanding Software Options for Managing Vendor Risk
Read this report from Forrester to learn about the four main areas of vendor risk, and discover what it takes to find a solution that can keep your organization secure.
Supplier Risk: The Gateway to Brand Risk
Read this whitepaper to discover the how a deep level of supplier visibility can mitigate risk, and find out how data integration and supplier coordination can increase the resilience of your organization.
For Want of Clean and Accurate Supplier Data, the Supply Chain Was Lost
Read this report from Spend Matters to uncover the challenges and opportunities of data management across the supply chain, and learn how to gain control of supplier and vendor information in order to reduce risks and keep your supply chain secure.
The Benefits of Integrated Supplier Management
Read this white paper to learn how to manage supplier risk in today’s global business environment, and find out how IBM solutions can help you consistently control supplier risks across every business process.
Gartner Report: Critical Capabilities for Telecom Expense Management
Read this report from Gartner to get a detailed assessment of TEM offerings, and learn why IBM Emptoris Rivermine received the highest rating of “Outstanding” for software and service solutions viability.
IBM Institute for Business Value Chief Procurement Officer Study
IBM's Institute for Business Value (IBV) surveyed 1128 Procurement executives from around the globe in all industries, making this the largest, most comprehensive procurement study ever done. Download the study now to learn how Procurement executives can increase their influence over strategic business imperatives by driving efficiency and performance, introduce innovative new processes and uncover new insight into supplier networks that have a measurable effect on the bottom line.
Finding New Ways to Manage Global Telecommunications Spend
It’s an increasingly mobile and connected world, with many businesses struggling to keep their communication channels current. And yet, we rely more than ever on the Internet, telecom networks and mobile technologies to conduct business, meet customer needs and remain competitive. Read this case study to find out how IBM implemented a telecom management solution to gain visibility and control over multiple telecom categories across business units, carriers and service types.
CPO Roundtable: A Conversation on Risk Management
What are leading Chief Procurement Officers (CPOs) doing to deal with the uncertainties of today’s global economy, and how are they preparing to meet the challenges ahead? Read this white paper to get insights from a recent CPO roundtable and learn how CPO’s are defining, managing, and mitigating risk across their business. Find out which factors they use to prioritize and target suppliers for risk profiling, and learn how they gain the visibility and control they need to keep their business secure—and successful—in any economic climate.
Next Generation Risk Management
The stakes for understanding and mitigating risk in supply management have never been higher. Globalization, low-cost country sourcing and the economic climate have accelerated volatility and risk—and procurement professionals are under intense pressure to not only avoid supply disruptions, but also to improve supplier intelligence, collaboration and performance. Read this white paper to discover an innovative framework for successfully managing business and supplier risk in the new global operating environment.
A CPO Conversation on Procurement Priorities
Read this white paper to gain insights from the CPO Roundtable held at the recent ProcureCon conference to find out how procurement leaders are planning to deal with risk management, global sourcing strategies, compliance programs, and more. Discover the top priorities on the “CPO Agenda” for 2014, and learn how CPO’s leaders across multiple industries plan to drive compliance, performance and innovation across their supply base.
Transforming Big Blue's Procurement Operations: IBM Case Study
Download this new case study to learn how the IBM procurement organization transformed their people, processes and technologies to realize over $7 billion in sustainable savings.
2013 Gartner Magic Quadrant for Strategic Sourcing Application Suites Report
Read this report from Gartner to learn why IBM is ranked a "Leader" for the second consecutive Strategic Sourcing Suite Magic Quadrant report. Gartner has recognized IBM Emptoris for strength of products, breadth of vision, financial strength, global client base and experience with large scale implementations. Download a complimentary copy of the report now.
Risk and Resilience
Managing supply risk has become a strategic imperative for procurement executives at global organizations. Read this new white paper to learn about the top risk factors that procurement professionals should be aware of, and find out how to counter them by building a more resilient value chain.
The Forrester Wave™: Sourcing and Vendor Management (SVM) Tool set, Q1 2013
Looking for the right sourcing and supplier management solution? Download "The Forrester Wave™: Sourcing and Vendor Management (SVM) Tool Set, Q1 2013" to get help in your evaluation process, and find out why IBM Emptoris was recognized for "deep functionality…plugged into an intriguing supply master solution."
50% is the average percent of product value derived from suppliers.
Only 25% of negotiated and identified cost savings are implemented at the average organization.
While at the Smarter Commerce Global Summit 2014 Tampa, you can enhance your skills as an innovative leader in your company. Learn critical strategies on how to meet the expectations of your “Chief Executive Customer” and more:
- Apply the vision. You've seen the pace of change in the market. Customers are moving at the speed of life, and it's your responsibility to recognize and respond to this new reality. Discover the procurement strategies and solutions that are driving customer value today and be better prepared for what comes next.
- Make an industry impact. When you gain an edge in the latest procurement knowledge and best practices, you can transform your organization. And when your organization transforms, your competitors are forced to play catch up.
- Plug into the network. The brightest business minds from around the world like to share. Hear what your peers are saying about procurement, and make it your own.
- Maximize your investment. Your company has made an investment and you play an essential part in making the most of it. Learn new ways to maximize your IBM procurement solution through in-depth technical and business sessions.
- See it first. Get a glimpse into the future and learn about the latest trends in procurement, including how to manage a global supply base, optimize complex processes and make sense of data scattered across disparate systems.
Be prepared to make a difference when you leave; you will take away tools, tips and knowledge you can use immediately to drive results and transform your business.Learn More
Summit Twitter Feed
- @IBM_BP_DE #IBM ist Leader bei Digital Commerce Applications laut #IDC MarketScape http://t.co/z0npAjBbCK #SmarterCommerce #ecommerce #IBMBPDE
- @IBMDeutschland #IBM ist Leader bei Digital Commerce Applications laut #IDC MarketScape http://t.co/ppJDU4zAU7 #SmarterCommerce #ecommerce
- @micha_kiess #IBM ist Leader bei Digital Commerce Applications laut #IDC MarketScape http://t.co/yjI34bkcIk #SmarterCommerce #ecommerce
- @kashwin3 IBM Fourth Annual UK Online Retail Christmas Readiness Report #SmarterCommerce #IBMExpOne http://t.co/oV9Vl4eAaL http://t.co/vzxM4EYYgj
- @MiroslavCernik #IBM named a leader of Digital Commerce Applications by #IDC MarketScape http://t.co/EXbf4TIr11 #SmarterCommerce
- @RolandLauenroth #IDC MarketScape benennt #IBM als Leader bei Digital Commerce Applications: http://t.co/bLMc6GO5xu #SmarterCommerce #ecommerce
- @j_sriram RT #IBMSmrtCommerce: #IBM named a leader in Digital Commerce, as noted in #IDC MarketScape report: http://t.co/va6euMLT63 #SmarterCommerce
- @Royal_Cyber_USA Innovate Buyers Experience with IBM WebSphere Commerce - #IBM http://t.co/OehjVHf3N1 #SmarterCommerce
- @erikholt RT #IBMSmrtCommerce: #IBM named a leader of Digital Commerce Applications by #IDC MarketScape http://t.co/uFgfzQmLRG #SmarterCommerce
- @FlemChrist #IDC names #IBM a Leader in Worldwide Digital #Commerce Applications. http://t.co/Wpy46glbcD #ecommerce #smartercommerce #saas #websphere
- @theoriginalmsj RT #IBMSmrtCommerce: #IBM named a leader of Digital Commerce Applications by #IDC MarketScape http://t.co/uFgfzQmLRG #SmarterCommerce
- @IBMSmrtCommerce #IBM named a leader of Digital Commerce Applications by #IDC MarketScape http://t.co/uFgfzQmLRG #SmarterCommerce
- @IBMSmrtCommerce RT@IBMExpOne: Reveal your customers true digital experiences. The truth behind data inaccuracy http://t.co/nV2uavWRxN #smartercommerce
- @GrabowPascale RT #Joe_Dittmar: IBM Commerce powers more Internet Retailer Top 500 transactions than any other vendor #IR500 #smartercommerce http://t.co/…
- @lightwellinc #Omnichannel commerce provides #integration to ensure that every order is delivered successfully: http://t.co/0jXbei4CsU #SmarterCommerce
- @BayLeafDigital RT #ambarmstrong: Lets not guess at #SmarterCommerce #QuentinSmelzer #ce http://t.co/495R1diwXl http://t.co/m0uOdzo5kl
- @CraigHolmes01 #IBM named a leader of Digital Commerce Applications by #IDC MarketScape http://t.co/eJgbCpYtYm #SmarterCommerce
- @ThMoJe #IDC MarketScape names #IBM a leader of Digital Commerce Applications: http://t.co/b05THA2FAi #SmarterCommerce
- @lightwellinc Transportation management systems help #SCM by eliminating excess costs: http://t.co/78U3V5bLZl #logistics #SmarterCommerce
- @cswells3638 RT #IBMSmrtCommerce: Big Data: next natural resource for competitive advantage http://t.co/6JlJCmKZF0 #RethinkB2BIntegration #SmarterCommer…
- @BizConnect_ RT #ibmsoftware_in: Discover how to tackle your #B2B integration challenges #SmarterCommerce http://t.co/1mJjA12Unw
- @rscherwin #McKinsey: Do you have the habits you need for an effective digital enterprise? http://t.co/Tj7wp2lHlj #smartercommerce
- @avneetgupta RT #ibmsoftware_in: Discover how to tackle your #B2B integration challenges #SmarterCommerce http://t.co/1mJjA12Unw
- @ibmsoftware_in Discover how to tackle your #B2B integration challenges #SmarterCommerce http://t.co/1mJjA12Unw
- @LaurieJohnson2 Get the IBM UK Online #Retail Christmas Readiness Report #SmarterCommerce #IBMExpOne http://t.co/Hbkf2IswxO http://t.co/O2SKrQOxt4
- @LaurieJohnson2 Get the IBM UK Online #Retail Christmas Readiness Report #SmarterCommerce #IBMExpOne http://t.co/Hbkf2IswxO http://t.co/YcAOOcd9Wl
- @PercyMad RT #IBMExpOne: #SmarterCommerce 69% of business leaders see data as the new natural resource. http://t.co/fKLPUURrsJ http://t.co/AysHXkTVfZ
- @ideasbyjosh Retailers are finally figuring out fulfillment! #SmarterCommerce http://t.co/spDYIm97yF
- @Royal_Cyber_USA Key metrics to benchmark your eCommerce for the year 2014 - #IBM http://t.co/6C2aNAauqm #DigitalAnalytics #SmarterCommerce
- @QuieroooES RT #ZASQRdotCOM: Uso práctico de códigos QR para comercio y centros comerciales #Zasqr #smartercommerce http://t.co/ewuJjFKjH4
- @ZASQRdotCOM Uso práctico de códigos QR para comercio y centros comerciales #Zasqr #smartercommerce http://t.co/ewuJjFKjH4
- @Royal_Cyber_USA Coshopping: A smart way to do a collaborative and friendly ecommerce shopping - #IBM http://t.co/SRmbdUz668 #SmarterCommerce
- @NeilSondhi RT #IBMSmrtCommerce: Big Data: next natural resource for competitive advantage http://t.co/6JlJCmKZF0 #RethinkB2BIntegration #SmarterCommer…
- @aesirianni RT #IBMSmrtCommerce: Big Data: next natural resource for competitive advantage http://t.co/6JlJCmKZF0 #RethinkB2BIntegration #SmarterCommer…
- @IBMSmrtCommerce Big Data: next natural resource for competitive advantage http://t.co/6JlJCmKZF0 #RethinkB2BIntegration #SmarterCommerce
- @TeresaCaro RT #paulpucci2: How to Connect #Shoutlet to #IBM Digital Marketing Optimization: Real-time API = No Coding Needed #SmarterCommercehttp://…
- @Sarah_Gibb IBM Fourth Annual UK Online Retail Christmas Readiness Report #SmarterCommerce #IBMExpOne http://t.co/beDQjCROMz http://t.co/KvxyrPyf2G
- @LaurieJohnson2 Challenges/opportunities of cloud, Big Data, mobile & social #SmarterCommerce #AudlinChris http://t.co/tZmbEwXk1R http://t.co/2rSVWsBNzr
- @IBMSmrtCommerce Global economy is always on. Keep your B2B network running—24/7. http://t.co/VNcEvCTGHJ #rethinkb2bintegration #smartercommerce
- @marketero911 RT #amaclin1: .@SallyHogshead - unlearn boring #SmarterCommerce http://t.co/cAcaQ0PbmQ
- @Sarah_Gibb IBM Fourth Annual UK Online Retail Christmas Readiness Report #SmarterCommerce #IBMExpOne http://t.co/Yb8A8fMee1 http://t.co/u2skxBS2vJ
- @OnlineRetail RT #__V_T__: IDC rates eCommerce vendors and #IBMCommerce is a clear leader. #SmarterCommerce #ecommercemadeEZ http://t.co/HKKafOAorl
- @TangentiaTweets RT #__V_T__: IDC rates eCommerce vendors and #IBMCommerce is a clear leader. #SmarterCommerce #ecommercemadeEZ http://t.co/HKKafOAorl
- @__V_T__ IDC rates eCommerce vendors and #IBMCommerce is a clear leader. #SmarterCommerce #ecommercemadeEZ http://t.co/HKKafOAorl
- @TECANZ RT #IBMSmrtCommerce: What does it take to create seamless automation? http://t.co/rBKxWMw7zv #SmarterCommerce #B2B http://t.co/8RFc6nOtDx
- @analogchris 43% of CMOs say tech development process is too slow for the speed required for #digitalmarketing http://t.co/ZK4en4UEw5 #smartercommerce
- @PFabPT RT #amaclin1: .@SallyHogshead - unlearn boring #SmarterCommerce http://t.co/cAcaQ0PbmQ
- @Sarah_Gibb IBM Fourth Annual UK Online Retail Christmas Readiness Report #SmarterCommerce #IBMExpOne http://t.co/1y4UOgKBJN http://t.co/3cFtI1ys2i
- @gerritbus RT #IBMSmrtCommerce: #IBM named a leader of Digital Commerce Applications by #IDC MarketScape http://t.co/xtmbUzAyIp #SmarterCommerce
- @Royal_Cyber_USA How to lift up your eCommerce store with Royal Cyber Fusion Commerce? - #IBM http://t.co/bpe74qvsgJ #SmarterCommerce